We adore Erins poems. Poignant and posed, Erin returns to the mic to claim the title of Kickoff Queen. Don't miss her at the 2017 Kelowna Poetry Slam Classic Kickoff.
1. What did you read this summer?
Robyn Sarah “These Shoes are Killing Me”, Madeleine Thien “Do Not Say We Have Nothing”, and 4000 Facebook posts.
2. What is your favourite thing to do in the fall in the Okanagan?
Walk through the woods! It smells so good. Mmm, death.
3. If you were a pumpkin spice latte, who’s pumpkin spice latte would you be and why?
No one important. Who drinks pumpkin spice lattes anyways? Ugh. #basic
4. IPA or pilsner? Ramen or pho?
I don’t drink beer! Wine all the way. And that’s a tough second question. Why do I have to choose? Huh? How come I can’t be open and love the two in different but substantial ways?
5. How many fires would you say you personally started this summer?
Fire safety isn’t a joke.